Tuesday 30 March 2010

Anime cake

Yay well after i stupidly deleted the last cake design that i had came up with i said to myself that i was not going to make another...but i ended up making one...this time i put more characters on then what where on the last one.
so this is my cake that i want for my 18th party ><

I used photo shop and i do not own any of the images on the cake...i just found them on different websites..i chose them because they are cute..(if you are the creator of any of these images and do not wish me to use them, then please tell me) disclaimer out of the way..i dono if i had to do one but i though i best had
so now i need this cake to be made...people say that if you take a picture to places like tesco they will put it on a cake otherwise im going to have to get a lot of food colouring haha ><
It might look a bit busy but its ful of things i love...i thought that in the left corner thats where the candles will be and i thought it would be awesome if i got like a kunai and stuck it in ahaha yea but you can buy like little bleach swords that could work...haha probs look rather silly if i just stuck a katana in there hehe :P

1 comment: